We are understandably proud of our reviews across sites on the Internet, from Google to CitySearch to Insider Pages.
Here are REVIEWS of Ron Gordon Watch Repair
- Google- Read our many five stars reviews on the Google+ network. (Click here.)
- CitySearch – Search the City and read reviews of Ron Gordon Watch Repair. (Click here.)
- InsiderPages – get the inside scoop on watch repair from Rolex to Tag Heuer to Ometa. (Click here).
- MapQuest – MapQuest is popular with New Yorkers, and we’re popular with MapQuest. (Click here)
- Yahoo Local – Yahoo is yet another popular site for New York City Watch Repair Reviews. (Click here)
- Angie’s List – Angie’s list is popular among those who really want to know they can trust. (Click here)
About Ron Gordon Watch Repair – Professional Watch Repair in New York, NY
Ron Gordon Watch Repair is conveniently located at 280 Madison Avenue at 40th Street in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. We specialize in high quality watches, both modern and vintage, and repair watches for those who wear the very best brands. Our expert and namesake is Ron Gordon, a professional watch repairman and master watchmaker. We have many satisfied customers, please read our –
About Ron Gordon – Expert, Professional Watch Repairman and Watchmaker
My father and grandfather were both Master Watchmakers. My grandfather had a watchmaking machine shop in the basement of his house where he produced various different watch components in the early 1920’s. My father continued the business after my grandfather died. I started working on watches when I was 9 years old helping him make watch components and honed my trade. After High School, I went to the Joseph Bulova School of Watchmaking and graduated in 1976 as a professional watch repairman after-which I opened my own business, Ron Gordon Watches.
I have vast experience on vintage Zodiac watch repair and a large inventory of parts, I personally bought and imported from Switzerland.
I have over 30 years experience and have repaired thousands of different types of watches from wrist watches, waterproof dive watches to complex chronographs and stop watches. I have also have done work for Van Cleef and Arples and Alfred Dunhill watches for over 20 years.
If you love your watch, I will repair it to its very best with the skill and craftsmanship of a true watch expert!
About the Joseph Bulova School of Watchmaking
The Joseph Bulova School of Watchmaking is considered one of the finest in the world. Upon completion of the course, the graduate is able to repair all kinds of watches including the more complicated types such as automatics, calendars, chronographs, electric and the new Accutron timepiece.
I graduated as an expert in watchmaking in 1976.