Tel. 212-869-8999 (Click 2 Call)
Over 30 Years of Experience in NYC Watch Repair
New York’s Chronograph and Stop Watch Repair Specialist
We are now fully open to the public.
Come visit us in our clean and safe environment.
Rolex Watch Repair
Rolex is a prestige watch brand; our certified Rolex repair and Rolex service center here in New York City brings your Rolex watch to perfect working order.
Omega Watch Repair
Certified Omega watch repair including Co-Axial and all 8500 caliber series. Omega watch repair in New York to make your Omega watch good as new.
TAG Heuer Repair
We are TAG Heuer Watch Repair experts. Battery, reseals and complete TAG service.
Rado Watch Repair
Overhauls, Reseals and battery replacement for your Rado watch.
With regular watch service, Longines will last forever.
Sellers of Hamilton watches repaired in NYC. We love to service Hamilton watches!
Tissot is one of the great watch brands – we can repair or service Tissot.
Mido watch repair – the simplicity of the watch face belies the complexity of great Mido watch repair.
Vintage Zodiac Repair Zodiac watch repairs for one of the great vintage watch brands.
Certina watch repair, our New York customer’s favorite brand.
Breitling watch repair in our Midtown watch repair shop.
Baume-Mercier watch repair and service, from our Midtown Manhattan offices.
Jaeger-LeCoultre isn’t just a beautiful name; it’s a great watch to repair and service.
IWC is more than three initials – we repair a great watch brand: IWC.
Vintage Hamilton Repair
Sellers of Hamilton watches repaired in NYC.
I provide luxury watch repair for all major brands, specializing in Swiss watch repair in New York City, NY. Whatever brand your watch is – modern or vintage, luxury or performance – I can repair it, and bring your timepiece up to new. A fine luxury watch is an heirloom for your family, and I have skills as a watch service professional at watch repair, to restore your watch or timepiece to “like new” status, no matter what age, no matter what brand. In today’s ‘modern’ age, nothing speaks of timelessness like a quality Swiss watch. Amidst the current boom times of New York, NY, having an elegant watch to showcase your style and luxury signifies you have made it. Nothing is worse than one that’s broken; nothing better than one in tip-top condition. Don’t let that family heirloom sit there, unused: call me, and get that watch fixed today!
If you do not see your watch brand listed, contact me for an estimate on repairs.
We are Sellers of Hamilton. I also repair and sell vintage Zodiac watches. If you are looking for Zodiac watches in NYC, or Zodiac watches online, I have the best selection. Plus I service and repair all major Swiss watch brands in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. Many clients come to me looking for New York watch repair, midtown watch repair, or watch repair new Grand Central Station – only to learn that I am among the best watch repair shops in the tri-state area.
Luxury & Sports Watches. One area I am getting more and more inquiries on is the repair of waterproof and water resistant sports watches, including luxury Swiss brands. If you have a luxury watch that you use for scuba diving, water sports, swimming or any other nautical activity, I can give it a pre-test as well as repair it if it is broken. Leading luxury brands for sports watches / water resistant watches are Rolex, Tag Heuer, Breitling, and Omega. I repair all of them. Another common question I get is how to fix a watch in NYC.
Watch Repair: Our Mission to be the Best Watch Service in NY NY
Ron Gordon’s watch repair service center of New York, NY, is recognized as one of the best places to repair a watch in Midtown Manhattan, and is equipped to handle all phases of luxury watch repair, case and bracelet refinishing and restoration of both modern and vintage timepieces. I have 31+ years of watch repair experience and knowledge in the repair of fine, luxury watches as well as the more common brands. Ron has the tools and modern testing equipment to make sure your repair is done correctly. Our goal is to be the best watch repair in New York City, and I am an expert in watch repairs of all major brands such as Tag Heuer, Hamilton, Breitling, Rolex, and more! We are the watch service center for all of New York City, including Manhattan, Brooklyn and the Bronx. Indeed, you can even mail in your watch to me for an estimate and subsequent repairs.
- Vintage Zodiac and Hamilton watch repair, including online vintage Zodiac and Hamilton service (just send in your watch).
- Watch battery replacement in NYC (New York, NY) for all major watch brands.
Contact me for a free estimate! Our watch shop is near Grand Central Station, so if you are looking for midtown Manhattan watch repair, we are really convenient.
Learn more about Ron Gordon Watches…
Vintage Watch Repair and Service
New York City (NYC, New York, NY) is the style and watch capital of the world. Nothing shows a sense of style better than a sense of history. I love luxury watches, and some of the vintage brands are amazing time pieces with that special look. I specialize in vintage watch repair –
New York, NY: the Watch Capital of the World
New York, NY, is the largest city in the United States, and a center of style and fashion. I service New Yorkers from Brooklyn to Queens, from Staten Island to the Bronx, especially those who wear their watches proudly around Midtown Manhattan. Here is a list of areas served, with directions to my watch repair shop from each general New York City neighborhood –
- Manhattan Watch Repair – convenient location for Manhattan, in midtown – near Grand Central Station.
- Midtown Manhattan Watch Repair
- Downtown New York, NY, Watch Repair
- Uptown New York City Watch Repair
- East Side / Manhattan
- West Side / Manhattan
Note: I also provide online watch repair service for major brands like Hamilton, Breitling, or Rolex. So if you are looking for an expert online watch repair shop – you’ve found the place. Call or email for details on online watch repair services.
News and Blog Posts
- Ron Gordon Watch Repair Announces New Post on Exciting OMEGA ‘Aqua Terra’ Watches with Admonishment about OMEGA Repair May 23, 2023
- Ron Gordon Watch Repair, NYC’s Independent TAG Heuer Repair Shop, Announces Post on TAG Heuer’s 60th Anniversary Watches April 21, 2023
- Ron Gordon Watch Repair Announces New Post on the Rolex Explorer II and Key Reasons for its Popularity March 27, 2023
- Ron Gordon Watch Repair Announces Post on OMEGA Watch History and OMEGA Watch Service NY NY February 23, 2023
- Ron Gordon Watch Repair, NYC’s Independent TAG Heuer Service and Repair Specialist, Announces Post on TAG Heuer & Porsche Partnership January 23, 2023
- Ron Gordon Watch Repair Announces New Post on Rolex Deepsea Challenge December 11, 2022
- Ron Gordon Watch Repair Announces New Post on Midtown Watch Repair in NYC and the Cognoscenti November 15, 2022
- Ron Gordon Watch Repair Announces Feature in Forbes on OMEGA and Watch Gift Ideas for 2022 October 23, 2022
- OMEGA Takes Your Breath Away with its Aqua Terra Shades May 23, 2023
- TAG Heuer’s 60th Anniversary & the Exciting TAG Heuer Carrera Chronograph (the 39mm ‘Glassbox’) April 21, 2023
- Why Watches Lovers Love the Rolex Explorer II: Key Reasons March 27, 2023
- A Look Back at OMEGA Watch History and the Space Program (and a Look Forward to OMEGA Watch Service) February 23, 2023
- TAG Heuer Goes Vroom With New TAG Heuer Carrera Porsche Chronograph Special Edition January 23, 2023
- Deep Diving for Rolex Watches: the New Rolex Deepsea Challenge and the Allure of Titanium December 11, 2022
- Luxury Watch Repair and the New York, NY, Cognoscenti November 15, 2022
- Identifying the Best Watch Brand for the Gift-giving Season October 23, 2022