New York, NY – December 16, 2016. Ron Gordon Watch Repair, a top-rated watch repair service for NY, New York, and a specialist in Tag Heuer watch repair in NYC, is excited to announce a new blog post focusing on the reissue of the popular Tag Heuer Monaco. Reissued by Tag Heuer in December, 2015, the watch has proved very popular with collectors; it should be noted that Ron Gordon Watch Repair is known as “the” place to get a Tag Heuer repaired in New York City, including the original Tag Heuer Monoca from 1969 (should one be so lucky as to have one).
“Tag Heuer combines a sense of luxury and a sense of athleticism,” explained Ron Gordon, proprietor of Ron Gordon Watch Repair. “Accordingly, we were incredibly excited when Tag Heuer decided to reissue this classic watch, as it brings new watch lovers into the ecosystem and bolsters the value of the original, collectible version. If a person has one of the original 1969 versions, and is in need of Tag Heuer watch repair in the greater New York City area, of course, we are ready to inspect, fine-tune, and repair that watch!”
- To read the new blog post visit, https://www.rongordonwatches.com/2016/12/tag-heuer-nyc-2/. There, persons interested in learning more about the Tag Heuer Monaco can find a summary and pointers to online resources to learn more about this incredible timepiece.
The #1 Place to Repair a Tag Heuer in New York, NY
Tag Heuer is one of the most popular watch brands that are inspected and repaired by Ron Gordon in his watch repair shop located in New York City. Many New Yorkers find affinity with a brand that is both stylish and sporty, and Tag Heuer fits that bill. According to the official page on Tag Heuer Repair, Ron Gordon Watch Repair can –
Partial Maintenance (when the battery is changed)
- Replacement of all gaskets using only TAG Heuer parts.
- Restoration of water resistance to TAG Heuer specs
- Ultrasonic cleaning of case and bracelet.
- Final visual and technical inspection.
Complete Maintenance (every 4-5 years):
- The watch technician disassembles the movement completely and replace any worn or broken parts with genuine TAG Heuer replacement parts.
- The watch is reassembled, oiled and timed to TAG Heuer factory specifications.
- Then the watch technician replaces all gaskets and restore the water resistance to TAG Heuer factory specifications.
- Case and bracelet refinished to TAG Heuer factory specs.
- Then the watch technician tests the watch for 72 hours before it is ready for my customer.
Of course every Tag Heuer’s situation is unique and different, so the best first step is to bring the watch in for inspection, first.
About Ron Gordon
Ron Gordon Watch Repair is conveniently located at 280 Madison Avenue at 40th Street in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. The company specializes in the service and repair of high quality, luxury, watches, both modern and vintage, and repairs watches for those who wear the very best brands. The expert and namesake is Ron Gordon.
Ron Gordon Watch Repair
Google+. Ron Gordon